Swansea University and Université Grenoble Alpes offer two dual award MSc degrees in Computer Science: Informatique.
Both courses lead to degrees from both universities and both are two academic years long, involving one year in Swansea and one year in Grenoble. The year in Grenoble is usually taught in English but can be taken in French if you are sufficiently fluent.
The Swansea route starts in Swansea and finishes in Grenoble. The available specialisms are:
- Advanced Information Systems and Software Engineering
- AI and the Web
- Graphics, Vision and Robotics
- Data Science
- High-Confidence Embedded and Cyberphysical Systems
- Parallel, Distributed and Embedded Systems
- Ubiquitous and Interactive Systems
Our £32.5m Computational Foundry lies at the heart of the Swansea course. Sophisticated teaching and research equipment include a Vision and Biometric Lab, a Maker Lab, a Theory Lab, a Cyber Security/Networking Lab, a User Lab and Visualisation Suite.