We were thrilled to welcome a group of alumni back to Singleton Campus for a weekend of nostalgia and catching up with old friends at our Homecoming Reunion last month.
It was a joy to welcome them back and engage them in various activities, including a Swansea themed quiz at JCs bar, a tour of the campus, and a buffet. We really enjoyed getting to know you all and hope to see you next year!
Weekend ticket including Summer Ball - £100
Ticket price includes entry to the Summer Ball
Weekend ticket excluding Summer Ball - £60
Ticket price does not include entry to the Summer Ball
JCs Quiz and Pizza night - £20
6pm - Saturday 10 June. Includes food and 2 drinks
Homecoming reunion programme
We’ve got an action packed weekend planned out, just dip in and out of as much or as little as you like!
- Registration and refreshments from 12pm – 3pm (please attend)
- 3pm ‘til late - Join us at the Summer Ball on the Abbey Meadow and celebrate the start of summer. Dance ‘til the early hours, ride the funfair and sample our delicious street food vendors. Over 18s only please.
- 7pm onwards - There will be a quieter space available with a bar, some snacks and plenty of tables and chairs for people to catch up over a chat.
- Welcome talk from Paul Boyle, Vice Chancellor – hear about developments at the University and our plans for the future.
- Join a campus tour and revisit favourite old haunts.
- Research showcase – hear from our academics about some of the leading research in the field of mental health.
- Lunch included.
- Join a range of lectures and workshops aimed at professional development, telling you what’s new at Swansea and how your old course may have changed.
- Faculty tours – find your old lecture theatre and see how the courses have changed.
- Make your way to JCs on Singleton Campus for a pizza buffet and a pint at our Swansea themed quiz night! From 6pm – quiz starts at 6.30pm.
- Free time – explore the sights of Swansea and Gower, or join the crowds to cheer on the Swansea Half Marathon runners!
We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold. Please read our full data protection statement for alumni and supporters at: www.swansea.ac.uk/alumni/contactus/privacy-policy/